Magma Products, Inc. reserves the right to correct, modify, update or change the contents of our website at any time without prior notice.
We make every effort to ensure that information and pricing on MAGMAPRODUCTS.COM is current and correct, however there may be instances where inaccurate or incomplete data is displayed. In the event that an item’s data or pricing is found to be incorrect, Magma reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders placed for that item.
- All products manufactured by Magma are warranted against failures due to materials or workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase (receipt required).
- Magma must inspect all products claimed to be defective.
- Magma will not be liable for products damaged due to neglect or misuse by the user including overheating of grill products.
- Magma reserves the right to repair or replace any products.
- Shipping charges are user's responsibility.
- Contact Magma first before returning any product(s).
Product Returns Policy
Please follow instructions below carefully to ensure that your return is processed promptly:
- All returns must have a Magma Products issued Return Authorization Number (RA#). To obtain an RA#, contact Magma Products with the name of the purchaser and date of the purchase.
- Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund.
- Items returned after 90 days of purchase date are subject to a 15% restocking/repackaging charge and are eligible for a Magma Shopsite credit only.
- Discontinued items may not be eligible for return.
- Returned items must be in "as new" condition with no visible signs of usage and must be in original salable packaging to be eligible for a refund.
- Items should always be shipped using a method that uses a tracking number so it may easily be traced, if lost.
- Returned items lost in transit will not be issued a refund or credit without proof of delivery to Magma Products.
- Ship all returns to: Magma Products, Inc. 3940 Pixie Ave, Lakewood, CA 90712 - USA
- Package your return merchandise carefully.
- Credit will not be given for returned merchandise that incurs damage in transit.
- Magma does not accept returns shipped to us "COD Freight".
- We do not pay, credit, or refund any shipping costs unless the item (s) were processed incorrectly due to a Magma Product’s error.
- Allow three weeks for processing the credit or refund.
- Refunds may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on your Credit Card statement.
Freight Damage and Shipment Problems
- All purchases from this Website are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- All title and risk of loss for the purchased items pass to you, the purchaser, upon delivery of the items to the carrier.
- You are responsible for filing any claims with the carriers for damage and/or lost shipments.
- Products shipped by Magma Products are properly packaged and protected; therefore, damage in transit is the responsibility of the carrier.
- If a package appears damaged when you receive it, indicate the condition of the package on your receipt from the carrier.
- If damage is discovered upon opening the package, notify the carrier and Magma immediately.
- Damage claims are handled through the carrier.
- Be sure to retain packing materials for carrier inspection.
- Claims for missing items or errors in shipment must be reported to Magma within 5 days of order receipt.
- Magma Products collects sales tax on orders being shipped to addresses within California.
- There is no sales tax collected for shipments delivered outside of California.
Multiple Item Orders and Shipping Charges
- Our automated Shipping Calculator assumes that all items for a shipment will fit into one box.
- The cost to ship that one box to your Zip Code is then calculated.
- If more than one box is required, additional charges are incurred.
- We will make every effort to contact you for approval, prior to releasing your order for shipment.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at (562) 627-0500 and we will handle your requirements personally so that we can assure the proper shipment of your order.
Total Time for Delivery
This can range from 24 hours to more than 30 days for shipments outside the United States. Total time for delivery is based on several factors including:
- When the order is received by Magma.
- The time it takes to get payment authorization.
- The time to process the order.
- Your choice of carriers.
- The shipping service options chosen.
- The transit time by the carrier from Magma to you.
- Your distance from Magma.
Our website is currently configured to support only US Dollars.
Cost and Fees Associated with Importation
- Customs procedures, and fees associated with importation vary from country to country.
- These fees, that will be charged to you by the carrier you have selected, can be quite substantial.
- Magma has no way of knowing what these costs are and is not able to include these charges on your quotation or invoice.
- Magma is not responsible for any costs, delays, or problems encountered due to importation procedures as these are not within our control.
- All costs associated with importation are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- All fees, due at the time of importation, must be paid by the customer upon delivery in the destination country.
- Importation costs are not included in the merchandise price or in the shipping charges.
- Failure by the customer to pay customs fees, duties, importation fees or applicable taxes will result in the merchandise being abandoned.
- No refunds will be given by Magma for abandoned merchandise.
- Please check your local customs regulations before placing your order.